Is this you? Create a free account to claim and manage this profile.
This profile has not been published yet.
Please check back soon…
Leadership Expert & Former Strategic Advisor, Airbnb
- Business Leader ,
- TED Speaker
- Business ,
- Empowerment ,
- Technology ,
- Success ,
- Strategy ,
- Retirement and Aging ,
- Motivation and Inspiration ,
- Mental Health ,
- Leadership ,
- Innovation ,
- Future of Work ,
- Entrepreneurship ,
- Employee Engagement ,
- Business Growth ,
- Emotional Intelligence ,
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion ,
- Diversity ,
- Disruptive Innovation ,
- Disruption ,
- Digital Transformation ,
- Customer Service ,
- Corporate Culture ,
- Communication ,
- Business Trends ,
- Business Management ,
A three-time TED speaker on the big stage, Chip Conley is one of the world’s leading experts at the intersection of business innovation, psychology and spirituality.
Meet Chip Conley
- Chip Conley formerly served as Strategic Advisor for Hospitality and Leadership at Airbnb.
- He is the mentor to current Airbnb CEO, Brian Chesky, and has taught his award-winning methods to hundreds of thousands of Airbnb hosts across nearly 200 countries.
- Chip is the author of multiple NY Times bestsellers, including Peak and Emotional Equations, which explain how to understand the motivations of employees, customers, bosses, and investors, and use that understanding to foster better relationships and build an enduring and profitable corporate culture.
- His book, Wisdom at Work: The Making of a Modern Elder, ignites a powerful conversation about how to unlock the value of intergenerational wisdom in the workplace, the knowledge that comes with age, and how to inspire a growth mindset for people of all ages.
- He founded Modern Elder Academy, the first midlife wisdom school dedicated to transforming aging.
Chip Conley joined the tiny tech start-up Airbnb nearly a decade ago after a successful career as a boutique hotel company founder and CEO. He was twice the age of the average Airbnb employee which earned him
the title “Airbnb’s Modern Elder” who was as curious as he was wise.
As the internal mentor to the young Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky, Chip got to see the value of intergenerational collaboration in a company that has now grown to be the most valuable hospitality company in the world. His
bestselling book “Wisdom@Work: The Making of a Modern Elder” is a testament to rethinking the value of having 5 generations in the workplace and why more companies are doing their best to encourage their older workers to stay in the workplace longer.
Chip’s Modern Elder Academy has more than 2,000 alums who’ve come to the Mexican beachfront campus and MEA will be opening two campuses in Santa Fe, New Mexico soon.