Is this you? Create a free account to claim and manage this profile.
This profile has not been published yet.
Please check back soon…
Experience a shift to put people first
- After Dinner Speaker
- Business ,
- Communication ,
- Culture ,
- Generational Issues ,
- Leadership ,
- Organizational Culture ,
- A corporate America veteran, pitched Fortune 25 for enterprise transformations by age 25.
- His popular speaking style led nationwide engagements, steering large-scale change efforts.
- With experience leading contact centers in 5 U.S. locations, Matt emphasizes a realistic, humorous approach.
- His mission is to provide real-world solutions in a relatable and humorous manner.
- His unique style has rapidly established him as one of the industry’s fastest up-and-coming speakers.
Meet Matt Havens
Matt Havens is not your typical speaker. His uncanny ability to provide realworld solutions in a relatable and humorous way have made him one of the quickest up-and-coming speakers in the industry.
Matt’s signature style began in corporate America, where by 25 he pitched the C-suite boardroom of a Fortune 25 company on his plan to lead enterprise-wide transformations to capitalize on the “Millennial” opportunities present in the marketplace and the workforce. Matt’s work soon caught fire, and he began speaking to audiences all over the country, subsequently catapulting up the corporate ladder and leading teams in areas as diverse as marketing, sales, and customer retention. Matt has been at the forefront of driving massively scaled change efforts, started new sales departments, and ran contact centers in 5 different U.S. locations. In short, his approach is baked in reality instead of hyperbole.
Matt now brings his simple yet profound solutions to companies, associations, and small businesses across North America. His stated mission is to put perspective into action – both professionally and personally – by unpacking our true motivations, and specifically how our answers relate to the meaningful relationships and connections we create. The versatility of his experience and expertise is why he’s frequently called upon to address a variety of topics ranging from generational differences, leadership, culture, communication, sales and building successful teams.